2021 Greater Portland Economic Summit
Champions of Transformation
Join us for our biggest event of the year, with a special focus on the critical role of the private sector in our region's recovery.
Buy your tickets here.
Date: Thursday, Sept. 30
Time: 8:30-11 a.m.
Venue: The Redd on Salmon Street, 831 S.E. Salmon St, Portland
- In-person (non-investor): $150
- In-person (GPI investor): $125*
- Virtual: $50
- VIP Q&A session: $75
Greater Portland Inc’s signature event celebrates the region’s public-private partnership and puts a spotlight on our competitiveness in a global economy. Each year, the Summit brings together hundreds of regional leaders and influencers from public and private organizations for an informative and engaging event where business ideas, innovations and regional successes are shared.
This year, the Summit will be a hybrid event, offering the option of attending in person or via a livestream. For our in-person attendees, we will be taking all the appropriate health and safety measures to ensure a safe environment, and will be requiring proof of vaccination/negative COVID test.
This fall’s Summit will shine a light on our region’s recovery, with a particular focus on the role of the private sector. Our keynote speaker is Kofi Bonner, CEO of Bedrock, a Detroit venture capital firm. Bedrock was key in the city’s revitalization and has invested more than $5.6 billion in developments throughout Detroit and Cleveland. The Summit will also feature local executives who are bullish on Greater Portland's growth.
- 8 a.m. – VIP Q&A event (add-on ticket available for purchase)
- 8:30 – Networking breakfast
- 9:00 – Welcome, CEO address
- 9:30 – Keynote address
- 10:00 – A conversation with J.T. Hutchinson of PNC
- 10:35 – A message from Emily Leproust of Twist Bioscience
- 10:40 – Presentation of the Greater Portland Champion award
- 10:45 – Board director address
- 10:50 – Raffle drawing
- 11:00 – Program ends
Buy your tickets here.
Our COVID health & safety protocols for in-person attendees:
- Proof of vaccination OR negative COVID test is required upon entry for all attendees ages 12 and up.
- Acceptable proof of a negative test includes a digital or printed photo of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the event.
- Acceptable proof of vaccination includes a CDC-issued vaccination card or a digital or printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card issued to the registered attendee. Attendees must have received their final dose at least two weeks before the event.
- These rules also apply to speakers, staff and vendors.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking at your table.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- Breakfast will be served in individual boxes.
- Attendance will be capped to allow for social distancing.
- Doors and windows will remain open wherever possible to facilitate ventilation.
COVID refund policy: In the event we are forced to cancel or limit attendance to the in-person portion of the Summit to comply with government orders, we will be happy to issue partial refunds for in-person tickets less the cost of a virtual ticket.
Thank you to our sponsors
|Gold Sponsor||Gold Sponsor|
|Silver Sponsor||Silver Sponsor|
|Community Sponsor||Community Sponsor||Community Sponsor|
|Media Sponsor||Media Sponsor|
Thank you to our raffle sponsors:
The Hillsboro Hops
The Portland Trail Blazers
The Portland Thorns and Portland Timbers