Greater Portland Inc Manufacturing Consulting Grants***The application period is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.***
Greater Portland Inc is pleased to offer grants to local manufacturing firms in the form of consulting services to help those negatively affected by COVID-19 and related closures. These consulting services will be provided by Impact Washington and the Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP). This grant is made possible by funding from the Oregon Community Foundation.
Each company accepted will receive one-on-one intake and project design assistance with either OMEP or Impact Washington, depending on its geographic location.
Consulting topics include, but are not limited to:
- operational excellence
- sales and marketing
- COVID workplace preparedness
- workforce solutions
- business strategy
- supply-chain optimization
- technology solutions
If your company is selected to receive a consulting grant, you will be contacted by Greater Portland Inc in December. You will then work directly with Impact Washington or OMEP to schedule your consulting session at the start of 2021.
To be considered for this grant, applicants must:
- Be a manufacturing firm located in Multnomah, Washington, Columbia, Clark or Clackamas county
- Have been negatively affected by COVID-19
- Those that meet diversity/equity/inclusion criteria:
- Companies owned by women, veterans or people of color and/or
- Have a workforce with a higher-than-average share of women, veterans or people of color (compared to ACS demographics for your community)
- Firms with 5-100 employees
Nov. 9 – Application period opens
Dec. 9 – Applications due by 5pm
Late December – Company notification
Contact Amy Jauron at email@example.com.